Monday, August 16, 2010

Can anyone here please tell me how to deal with this WOMAN in a long distance relationship ?

Hello world. I met this woman online. We talked for about a year. We considered it to


be a relationship, because it was our own


personal choice. With that being said, it kind


of caught up with us. She is now seeing this


new guy, and I was hurt. But not that much,


when I admitted to myself that I wanted to


do the same. So we came to an agreement


to just be friends, and not contact each other. She kept saying that she loved me,


even after she slept with the guy ! Kept calling my house the night, her boyfriend


told her to not talk to me any more. Hmmm.


She sounded sad when she said she couldnt


speak to me again. However I went back


to check my emails, and she added me as


a contact again on Yahoo ! And she answered one of my questions too ! So what


do you think world ? Does this woman still


love me ?Can anyone here please tell me how to deal with this WOMAN in a long distance relationship ?
Long distance relationships are hard as it is, the fact that you have not yet met, is even more difficult. She seems really hypocritical. You can't tell someone that you love them, and then sleep with someone else. She has a man, and she is still wanting to be with you also, that says a lot about her character. what's to say that if you guys meet and start a serious relationship, that she will not do the same thing to you as she is doing to her current man. I think you should cut her out of your life. If you continue being friends, she will continue trying to have some kind of relationship with you. Also think about if you get into a relationship with someone new, your new girlfriend might not appreciate you talking to such a confused chick.





Good Luck!Can anyone here please tell me how to deal with this WOMAN in a long distance relationship ?
Well, I'd say you need to figure out what you want for afterwards... If she still loves you, and you meet her in the fall, what are the chances that you can turn this into a real relationship? Would you want that? Or would you prefer to take an easier path / another woman / ...?


If you think you'd rather call it off sooner or later, sooner always hurts less.
First and foremost follow your heart. If you still have feelings for her but don't want to be with her try to keep less contact with her as possible. you also have to see where her head is at in the situation because being in a relationship is a two- way street. because if she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you then then it won't work and vice versa. In the end ONLY TIME WILL TELL!! BeSt wIsHeS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment