Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you cope with a long distance relationship?

I have a boyfriend but he lives another state away, and we really like eachother and are great together but I really miss him and I don't get to see that often, he doesn't have a computer and our relationship is secret.





How do I deal with this?How do you cope with a long distance relationship?
sweetie i'm in the same shoes u are in... well my relationship isn't a secret my parents knos my sisters kno and everything... he lives in my old state we talk everyday..cuz we don't get to see eachother AT ALL!!... it sux yea i kno but this is wat i think of is that one day.. we will be in eachothers arms ..%26amp; if we can be strong than nothing i mean nothing can stand in the way not even another state...i kno it's not easy not being able to see eachother everyday.. ot talk ya kno.. but if u think bout it the longer its like that ur love for eachother will grow stonger cuz u'll miss eachother more and more each day..i use to be in the long distance thing like ALOT..but than i was like this isn't working for me intil the guy i am wit now.. he changce that for me i don't wanna be wit anyone besides him.. he lights up my day every time we talk...he makes me feel good about myself..%26amp; the one thing that he does for me is that he believes in me.. %26amp; thats wat matters the most in a relationship maybe not for u but for sum it does.. i kno it does for me... but u jus keep ur head high..and think bout the day u guys will be in eachother arms..How do you cope with a long distance relationship?
Dump him and get a guy who does have a computer.





there are thousands of guys just waiting for you to do this...





www.filipinaheart.com
why is it secret? everything gets a LOT easier if its not secret, so don't make it secret unless it has to be!





here's what you can do...


1) e-mail. this is a great way because only he can read your messeges. without a personal computer it can be hard, but many public libraries have computer access for people


2) phone. find times when no one will know, or just whenever if its not secret any more


3) mail! i think this is the best i still keep the letters a girl sent me a while back.





a long distance relationship requires a LOT of trust though, good luck!
JUst know that he has someone else also. So you should get some to keep you company until you can be with him.
Why is your relationship a secret? That's a warning sign right there... good relationships shouldn't have to be a secret. You aren't 10 and him 57, right??
First trust, second communication as much as possible in any form and third more trust.. Good luck!!
text love and ecp.


pop up on him
you can't, really they never work, sorry it's just the truth whether you chose to believe it or have to find out in the long run.
find a guy who lives closer to you
Have a short distance relationship going on at the same time.
I'm in a long distance relationship myself, and yes it is hard. Him not having a computer makes it more difficult. Both me and my boyfriend have computers so we talk online all the time. But I'd suggest talking on the phone as much as possible, write each other letters all the time, send each other pictures, and visit as much as you can. It's very important to communicate as much as possible since you can't see each other a lot. Keep each other updated on what's going on in your life, and make sure to be open and honest about everything. Long distance relationships can work, but it takes a lot of work on both parts.
  • hair cut styles
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment