Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pregnant and have a long distance relationship And I'm 15?

I am 15 and took a positive home pregnancy test. My 16 year old boyfriend lives far away and I'v only seen him once when he came to my town for a week. Do I tell him or do I deal with it myself, and how do I tell my family who didn't even know I was seeing anyone?Pregnant and have a long distance relationship And I'm 15?
Hi first of all congrats on the baby :)


Well speaking from experience..I'm 15 and 17 wks pregnant and my boyfriend lives on the other side of the world. Long story really. I just told my mum this morning and surprisingly she is being very supportive. You do need to tell him considering he IS the father of this baby. You two need to decide what you are going to do. And tell your parents sooner than later. Its so much harder to tell them if you wait...especially if you wait as long as I did. Don't stress yourself out just try to be calm about it all.Pregnant and have a long distance relationship And I'm 15?
Tell him but keep in mind you have no control over how he will react. If he's a jerk so be it, if he is supportive, wonderful.





At your age though you really need the support of your family. I know it is really hard but just sit down with which ever family member you are most comfortable with and tell them and then that person can help you break the news to everyone else. Don't wait, the longer you wait the harder it will be to tell them. Pregnancy is not something you can keep a secret, sooner or later they will know so there is no point in going through it alone, just tell them. Doesn't matter how you tell them, the news will be shocking to them no matter how you say it, so don't stress about that. You will feel better and have some support in making a decision that will effect the rest of your life. Good luck sweetheart, the sooner you talk to someone in your family the better. Be brave and just tell them. Hugs to you...
First you should talk with your parents, then tell your boyfriend. Its definitally going to be hard telling your parents, I got pregnant at 15 too. The worst thing I did was hide my pregnancy till I was 7 months! I was just to afraid at the time to say anything, but its actually the worst thing I could have done. Alot of things could have gone wrong. Focus more on creating a solution with your parents first, since their the ones that are probably going to be your main support group. You have to stay strong hun, it'll be tuff but believe me it will get easier.
Well obviously you have to tell the father and your parents. The boy has a right to know your carrying his child. And you are so young your parents need to know...the sooner the better. Best to just go a head and get it all out on the table. Your gonna need to get your mom to take you to the doctor to get the proper care for you and the baby. She's your ride so like I said the sooner you tell her the better. Good luck with every thing. I know how scary it is to break that kind of news to your parent's but I promise you...it's not as bad as you imagine it to be in your head. God bless.
Yes you need to tell him he needs to know. You can tell them anyway. When your out somewhere call them. I wrote my mom a letter. I know people who have told there mom lets go for a drive and told them that way. Your best bet is to tell your mom first she will be the most understanding.
yes you do need to tell him, because he's the father, but don't tell him over the phone. It's better to tell your mom first, and then ask you bf to come over or you go to his town to tell him...Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment