Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I go about dealing with a long distance relationship?

I became involved in a relationship with a man back in March of this year. Since the moment the relationship started there have been cases of him checking out girls in front of me, him lashing out at me and getting extremely upset about me talking to a particular friend that was a male friend (which i knew him LONG before I met my boyfriend), the way he speaks of women is extremely degrading, acting like a 3 year old when I choose to NOT have sex with him, and the list goes on and on. I choose to look past all these things and decided to give it another go and unfortunately I ended up pregnant. Now my issue is, he lives in California and I live in New York. We've been desperately trying to keep this relationship going but I just feel like if i don't kiss his *** to help me he won't lift a finger to do anything for his son and secondly, I just feel like he's inconsistent with his feelings and has started to push away but I feel like something else is going on and he isn't man enough to just be upfront about it. Plus I heard from another female's mouth that he hooked up with her and if course when I brought it up to him he denied it and kind of brushed it off.........is it worth it to stay involved? and what about my son?How should I go about dealing with a long distance relationship?
Steer clear of long-distance relationships of any kind... they almost always end in disaster.How should I go about dealing with a long distance relationship?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! uve already wasted too much time on this loser. long distance doesn't work especially not with guys like him. if ur son isnt born yet, put him up for adoption, if he is then keep him but dont suffer in this phony relationship just for him. he won't have a better life if his parents are bickering and miserable just bcuz they are together.
F*CK no it's not worth it to stay involved. You just listed a bunch of reasons that should be convincing NOT to stay with him. Just because he is your son's father doesn't mean you have to stay with him. You can find someone better.
They don't work. Been there :/
don't west your time, been there didn't work

No comments:

Post a Comment