Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal with long distance relationships?

my boyfriend moved back to virgina and he's going to come back when i tern 18 and he also wants to marrie me.


he is a nice guy and he cares about me to much and im thinking about to brake up with him but we both love eachother and i cant deal with out him here with me.How do you deal with long distance relationships?
Actually love runs blind, if you truly love him nothing will touch both of you.And one thing changing partner is not a good habit from my point of view, it'll make you much unstable.


Just try to understand that your boy friend is also sacrificing.Isn't it?


I am a boy living in Malaysia and I had a Gf In another country. The thing is when the girl broke up we both had the same problems.She's not happy as she was before and for me its a bit tough to describe.


Its not a game just u wanna play it for sex only.


Its a matter of trust, respect and sacrifice.


So be patient and talk to your both families. Something will come out as a solving equation.Cause you both Love each other.


Still you are in a same country so, better just wait for sometime for better happiness...wishesHow do you deal with long distance relationships?
okay, so i have a gf in new york.


and yes i love her very much. and im not going to lie. i think about breaking up with her daily. but i keep strong and think about all the good we have in our lives.


itll get hard. youll cry and feel like its never going to work. so if you honestly love him liek you day you do, then stick to him.


okay?
My bf is in Jamaica %26amp; I am in Australia - so i no how u feel. Its hard but time flys, its been 6 months for us now %26amp; its gone by so fast im glad i didnt give up.


Im a romantic, love conquers all. If you really want to be together you will be and if you really cant do without him maybe 1 of you could move to the other?
Im suffering a long distance rel ryt now. My boyfrend just moved in Canada and im here in the Philippines. It was really hard to deal with distance but i just trust the love that we have for each other. Distance is really killing me and i misses him so much.I put GOD as the center of our realtionship so im really sure that through him, we can deal with this.\





DIstance is just a test of your love, so dont give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment