Friday, August 20, 2010

How to maintain a long distance relationship...? Help

My boyfriend and I are extremely close and everything is going great except for the fact that he leaves September 25 for college. He is going to be 6 hours away. Starting at the beginning of September I'm starting school and I have a lot of responsibilities on my plate. He is going to buy me a video cam to hook up to my computer so we can see each other and talk, but I know it's still going to be hard. We have seen each other..pretty much every day for 3 months straight. I'm leaving state to work for ten days and we are dreading that. It's hard going that little bit, how can I do this for longer periods of time? How do you deal with this? Does this strain your relationship? I think it's going to be really hard for the two of us to love each other so much and not be together. It's definitely worth it though. What kinds of things do you do to keep it together? How to maintain a long distance relationship...? Help
with technology you can communicate easier then a letter. If you young and goin for your dreams do whats important.How to maintain a long distance relationship...? Help
No, no can not maintain long distance the relationhip.
If you guys really do love each other, your relationship will prevail and blossom. You will appreciate each other 10x more every time you get to see each other. It will transform an every day ';date'; into something special.





Talk to each other every day!


Don't pick fights over stupid things that get you irritated


Try not to call when you know you are in a snappy mood


Swap Myspaces/blogs


The camera is a good idea


Save up to fly in to see each other every so often


Make a countdown till the day you see each other like a New Year's celebration countdown


Don't be tempted by other guys by not putting yourself in the situation


Send each other gifts


Write each other sweet letters


If you guys have sex or ';do things'; try phone sex or webcam sex


**Most importantly- STAY HONEST AND KEEP COMMUNICATION CLEAR
I think long distance relationships are the best ones. It's more exciting when you finally get the chance to see someone if you don't see them that often.
I wouldn't go as far as getting a cam, but hey what ever floats your boat.


I think when two responsible indivduals want to have a relationship and work it out....it's easy as 123.
Realize that you most likely only have three options: she moves to him, he moves to her or both move to another place. Start talking about it as soon as you realize that you want to be together. The biggest mistake you can make is to hush it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment