Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with a long distance relationship?

See me and my boyfriend have a five year old lil boy we've been off and on for 5 years but its going oh soo great now...I Mean Great!..One problem...im doing my thing in our hometown..as in got a job and all..but he got a one time opportunity to go to college fully paid with room board and everything..3 1/2 - 4 1/2 hours away...im soo proud of him for doing it..it'll make a better life for him and us too. But only seeing him like once a month is killing me. I cant stand being this far away from him. How do you deal with a long distance relationship with soo much on the line?How do you deal with a long distance relationship?
Well trying being 5000 miles away from him. Yes 5000 miles. My fiance is in Oman, in the middle east. It is really hard but we talk everyday thru either chat or phone and text. We trust each other completely or else it wouldnt work. He is a wonderful man and the distance wont be forever. I know that he loves me and that one day we will be together so he is well worth the distance that we have to go thru now. Believe me when I say that the distance has acually made us stronger as a couple. And I would do it all over again just knowing that in the end he will be my husband, the love of my life





I hope this helps





:-)How do you deal with a long distance relationship?
Make sure that you always have good communication, make the best of what little time you get to spend together.


When it's all over and you can be together you ought to have a rock solid relationship. Best of luck! PFY (praying for you)
My bf is over in Iraq until March. You just take it a day at a time. Trust is very important for you and him. You must also know yourself and what you can deal with. Meaning can you handle not having the attention or would you be taking the 1st guy on that offered it. Once you have made your mind up on whats going to happen a long distance relationship will be no problem. When you get the chance to talk with him listen to him and be loving. I learned that one the hard way.





Good Luck :)
Well now, haven't you ended yourself up in a tough situation? I know how it is, except I didn't last that long with him and I don't have a child. I'm too young. Anyway. We're dealing with a long-distance relationship here which also means we're dealing with trust in your relationship and how close you two are. Now don't think I'm trying to pry into your relationship and how deeply in love you two are; but when I had my long-distance relationship, I was focused on the trust my boyfriend and I had. I also listened to my heart. I looked inside myself and asked myself was it worth it? Was it worth it to keep this relationship going? And I found my answer. What was it? I'll tell you in a moment; read on. I know we were in love. Anyway, though. What's up???. So back to business. I know, I know, I know it's been said and done, but never enough because it can happen forever and ever, and it shall : follow your heart. Follow your heart. There is nothing more to it. What does your heart tell you? Listen and you shall hear! Agree to something within yourself, and your man. I hope you can get through this. I mean to say that problems or mistakes shall or may arise; but that shouldn't stop you from love. For love, is the greatest being of all. Oh, and my answer. My answer was to let it go. What will yours be?
You just simply don't deal with it.


Just make the long distance SHORT.


Make an effort or at least plan to make it short.


I don't think it will take another 5 years.


If it does then you are better of living by yourself..





take care

No comments:

Post a Comment