Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I survive a long distance relationship?

I have been with my boyfriend for 6 and a half years. We've talked about marriage but wanted to wait till I graduated, then I moved for training and will be back in March. I know we love eachother but he just seems distance, like emotionally. Guys, is this his way of dealing with me being gone?How can I survive a long distance relationship?
You just never really know. even though 6 years' longtime, you and him should talk about this as often as possible and be in some kinda contact with each other to minimize the distance and to be reassured of you love to one another. i made a mistake of not calling often and telling my x fiance that she meant a lot to me and that i was still in love with her. she went and got married with someone else after about 3 years of long distance and i know it was my fault. guys usually dont say much but if its gonna be up to you to tell him how and when to call, please do so. good luck!How can I survive a long distance relationship?
Visit, visit, visit! Don't let him forget about you! Call, call, call! Remind him that you love him!
Everyone copes with things differently. Guys won't say they miss you and cry about it. Maybe he is feeling the separation strongly and so he tries to distance himself hoping it won't hurt so bad. Keep up phone calls, emails, handwritten letters, care packages, anything and everything you can think of to bring you closer together while you're apart.
go visit him from time to time


he should do the same

No comments:

Post a Comment