Friday, August 20, 2010

Long distance relationship blues please help?

my boyfriend and I have been in a long distance realtionship for more than two years we are both almost 18 but at the moment im going through a tough time and finding it really difficult to stop feeling so upset everytime we have to leave each other. we see each other for at least 2 days at a time every 2-4 weeks. and when we upon saying goodbye I always get upset worrying about his saftey while we are away from each other and genrally just feeling depressed. When hes gone i dont do the things i want to because they all somehow remind me of him or make me feel sad. hopefully we only have to deal with the distance for another half a year or so, but for now i really want some good tips on how to cope with this upset.Long distance relationship blues please help?
I used to have the same problem the first two times that my bf has to go back home. We have been together for 4 years now. I live in the U.S. and he lives in Germany. We try to see eachother at least one time out of the year when we are both on break. The first two time I dragged myself around the house crying when i would see the empty guest room or not being able to cuddle on the sofa with him when a movie was on. It was horrible. What i do now is busy myself with projects. I reorganize my room, go back to my painting, i also start working on my scrapbook. I develop all the pictures that we took or ticket stubs for our trips and i make a scrapbook. I just wanted to let you know that being sad and upset it perfectly normal and it great that you ony have a year or less to deal with an LDR. Good luck i hope i helped a least a little. :)Long distance relationship blues please help?
hmm the best i can think of is to get out of the house and do something with your friends. go shopping or have a ';ladies day out'; or something. just try to get out and do something so your mind is concentrating on other things.


i'm in a long distance relationship too and whenever i'm upset i try to get out to get my mind off of it.


also, talking about it with a good friend or family member might help.


it works most of the time for me, so good luck and hope it helps! :)


~Jaz
  • hair cut styles
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment