Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get back with my EX from a long distance relationship?

Ok, I'm gonna lay all this out here so no one gets the wrong idea of what kind of girl I'm dealing with. To this point, she has never BS'ed me, never lied to me. Her friends tell me she's a great girl and what not. Now..we're seperated by about 300 miles distance, I truly do feel this is the love of my life. She told me a couple days ago she didn't want to feel guilty she doesn't have the time to call me anymore, because she is busy with other things at home, which I did know about. She assured me there's no other guy and where the question actually starts is....she said to me we should get back in our relationship a few months down the road when she has sorted her stuff out. What I want to know is how do I go about trying to get back in her life? Oh, we used to live close 2 years ago, she lived less than 30 miles from me so it wasn't a big deal then, our relationship has lasted 6 months, before that we were only friends. please help me I don't know what to do, I'm lost without her.How do I get back with my EX from a long distance relationship?
I do really understand your status. I would like to ask you a question. Do you want to have your lovest together forever? How do you know your recent gf is the lovest one. I am not query on your love. However, I would recommend that you have to respect to gf's suggestion not to contact for a period, which can proof that girl are your lovest or not. After that, if she are really have another bf, it is a best choice for your to maintain the relationship hardly. Times can't represent how love you are. But times can test you how deep to your love?How do I get back with my EX from a long distance relationship?
If you have email-You two could keep in touch like that or even mail each other! Depending on how old y'all are_ You could even drive to see her at least once a month %26amp; she could do the same. But like I said earlier: ';How old are you?';
when u get the answer forward it to me
If your here seriously asking this question. I think you should be rethinking your relationship!
I know you dont know the solution, but I believe with love if she is meant for you she is meant for you and things will fall into place on its own.
JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment