Friday, August 20, 2010

What should i do... long distance relationship?

So its probably obvious from my previous questions that I fell for a turkish guy. We spent almost every min together when I was there - it was completely unexpected. I know he fell for me too, even if it was just for a second, i know he felt the same.





Well he's going to the army for 15 months, and i won't see him, probably won't even hear from him.





I come from a strict family where relationships with people from other cultures is completely off limits - not that I care, it was the first time in years I actually felt happiness again. And for me, happiness is a big thing as most of the time i am unhappy.





Ppl keep saying guys from there are after a ticket to freedom, I just don't believe thats the case with him.





I miss him so much, but i know eventually i am going to have to let go.





I would love to hear from people who have had to let go from their long distance loves, what happened, how did u deal with it?





If i have the opportunity to go there again with friends, should i take it? Considering he's going to go away for a while.. but to see him again would make my day. Just hate lying to my parents.What should i do... long distance relationship?
If he's the right one 4 u, a break in the relationship wont matter, u'll get back together. I dk why u cant call him, but when u can, make sure to do that soon as u feel ready. If he just isnt the one, settle 4 a possible friendship or drop him. Life goes on, don't worry 'bout it.


Good luck!What should i do... long distance relationship?
Long distance relationships do not work, period. Your family is 100% correct, you need to marry within your own culture and religion.





Turkish men, and men from middle eastern countires in general, are very posessive. You may like him now but once the relationship progresses, he will start controlling your life, your friends, and your personal happiness.





Go out with your friends, enjoy life, you're only young once. Good luck
It sounds like it was probably just a fling. I think you are better off looking for happiness with a guy that is closer in proximity to you. And you can't know him very well, so I'd say let him go. It doesn't sound like you will be able to communicate anyway.
This is why long relationships just don't work out... It's so hard to not be able to see him/her. If you think he is truly something special, go after him. You only live once. Just don't be surprised if you or he gets hurt in the process
if you can trust that he wont become gay in the time in the army, than stay with him. but idk, most men turn gay and i dont think there will be alot of talking after hes deprted. more like letters that hes dead.
You start being honest with your parents and this issue will resolve itself.
Babe, it miqht sound so romantic to fall for a quy and have it end up in a lonq distance relationship. Sure, if there's an opportunity to see him aqain, take it. But if you want to let it qo, dealinq wth it is hard. Just qet busy with some of your friends, qo out on the town, do yoqa, keep yourself busy. Erase all evedince of him: notes, pictures, poems, qifts, whatever. Give them one last look and toss 'em. You don't want to be reminded of him every time you see that or somethinq like it do you? That's my advice. It's a little harder than it sounds, but it's somethinq you just have to do. Good luck!
yeah i had a relationship, with a guy from another country


i loved him alot..but he turned out to be bad news


our relationship was sweet and first..but turned into a naughty mess


but eventually my parents find out


and we were seperated


i kept up contact with him, and cried alot


but i was very deceitful


and believe me it was so much horrible..lying


i lied to my parents i dont know how many times


but one day, i ended it for good


it wasnt good at first


but now i see..my life seems much happier..and better :)


and family IS the most important thing


you should listen to them


or atleast discuss it with them..to why you think loving him is the best choice..maybe you both are destined one day?


but give it time..make sure hes the right guy


dont rush decisions


you will end up the most happiest if you follow God :)
  • hair cut styles
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment