Friday, August 20, 2010

Just broke up with boyfriend over a long distance relationship?

My long distance relationship started a year ago, ended last week. My boyfriend announced that he couldn't do this any more, he's fed up with not seeing each other over a month some times two month. He said that unless I found a job near where he is and relocate, unless we had a chance of living together it's over. I'm heartbroken, I don't know what to do? How to deal with this breakup? We loved each other, there wasn't any cheating involved in the failure of the relationship, I still love him, so I feel very difficult to accept the ending of the relationship. Please could you advice me on how to deal with this? Thank you very much! I appreciate any advice.Just broke up with boyfriend over a long distance relationship?
a long distance relationship never works out.. why? because you never get to see each other; spend time together... all of those stuff.


you'd never know if he's cheating on you... he might say ';no'; but do u know that in reality.


... just move on.


-why do you have to move? how come he doesn't move near you? i think he's PRESSURING YOU.


plus what if you move over to his place and it doesn't work out. think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment