Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a long distance relationship?!?

My boyfriend and I are currently in a long distance relationship while attending different schools. He recently left again and it may be as long as six weeks before I see him again. The longest we've done so far has been four! It's very hard to be away from him as we were high school sweethearts and I'm very much in love with him. My plan was to go visit half way through but with it being winter the weather can be quite unpredictable and my parents won't let me go because I haven't really driven on highways in the winter much. This year is my first with going to university in a different city. What am I supposed to do? I'm just wondering if anyone has advice or a similar story in how to get through such a long time without him?:(How to deal with a long distance relationship?!?
Invest in a web cam, that way you guys get to see each other and talk. Skype is great for chatting. You could also set up a private blog that only you two can see, and leave notes on your day, so you guys feel connected and like you are still sharing your life. Six weeks isn't that bad, when you think of soldiers that go to war for ages.How to deal with a long distance relationship?!?
i mean i dont want to say he will what if he cheats on you u wont even no and like how u get on dates some people do it on web cam i know that but are u just going to be in a good just talking on a web cam! hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment