Friday, August 20, 2010

Long distance relationship tips???

My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. We are really serious, and we trust each other, so we aren't worried about cheating. We have been together for seven months, and his college is 800 km away from me. Can you give me ideas on how to deal with it? Or how to keep in touch well/ keep myself busy.





ALSO- I want to do something nice for him before he leaves, any ideas?Long distance relationship tips???
Snail Mail. Write letters in your own handwriting, scent it with your perfume. send pics. Write him as often as possible. Every once in a while kiss the letter with your lip stick.





I realize that in the computer age , you can keep in touch daily . there is just something about a letter and the written word that touches the soul more deeply than a computer ever could,





Buy him some stationary as a parting gift, it works both ways.


Make some memories , things that stick. all our memories are , are mental snap shots that flash before us in no particular order. Those flashes are traces of love.Long distance relationship tips???
I was in the same boat at the beginning of the summer. My bf joined the air force and we had to cope with not talking for months at a time. Keep yourself busy by hanging with your friends more. And when you do see each other its always great .





';Absence make the heart grow fonder';
Me and my girlfriend live in different contries and all i can say really is to keep up the communication with eachother.





Communication is the key to making this relationship last... it means you'll at least be alittle close to eachother no matter how far appart you may be.
Before he leaves you could go on a date with him and show him what you are made of. You could kiss him like you never kissed him before and show him a good time. When he leaves you could text him if you have a phone.. You could see each other on webcams and talk to him on msn.
I met my husband online. I'm Canadian, and he lives in Denmark. We were together about 5 years before getting married in March.





It's the hardest thing I have ever had to do. You will fight more when apart, but because you're frustrated. We talk through MSN, Skype, play online games together, etc. I'm just waiting on a Visa now
You could download Skype etc, and that way you can talk over the internet whenever you feel like it. Talk to him whenever you can and just talk to him about everything. Go on cam if you can. This stuff gets hard sometimes but it can be done.
just talk to him at lease once a day you could work or do something you treat him to nice lunchor dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment