Friday, August 20, 2010

My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship.?

We've been dating almost a year, but i moved 3 hours away about a month ago. It's getting really hard for her to deal with and we want to make it work but don't know how...what can I do to make it work?My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship.?
try talking once a week or what ever is best for you both





chatting on-line if you both can.





have phone sex,cyber sex





just keep in contact.





and when you can visit her surprise her with flowers, and open arms to embrace her and make her feel alrightMy girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship.?
oh my gosh im going through the same thing with my boyfriend.


and hes 3 hours away too!


well you can always go visit her.


its not that far. or you guys can meet halfway.


or you can come up with cute things to


do on the phone. like watch the same movie at


the same time. its like your on a date together:)


message me if you need to


talk to someone. we're having a hard time too

No comments:

Post a Comment