Friday, August 20, 2010

Me And My Girlfriend are doing a long distance relationship right now.?

I really love the girl but I don't know how to deal with the distance issue......what are some ways to keep our relationship healthy until I can see her again on a permanent basis?Me And My Girlfriend are doing a long distance relationship right now.?
Emails, phone calls ect. And actually setting a date of the next time you will see each other, Giving you both something to look forward to.Me And My Girlfriend are doing a long distance relationship right now.?
I've been through that and I can tell you that some of the ways you can do to keep it healthy is to call her every other day. It's not wise to call EVERY day. One thing that I did was I would call one day and then not call for two or three days. The result? That allows HER to miss YOU every now and then. That keeps things fresh and lively. There is a saying that goes ';Absence makes the heart grow fonder.'; You could write a letter or send a card or both to let her know how much you miss and think about her. That'll be OK.





BTW, how far is the distance between you two? When I went through mine, I stayed in the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and my GF stayed in the Upper Peninsula. It was over 300 miles.
im in a long distance relationship right now and its HARD.


but just talk to her for a couple minutes. and she will feel worth your time. %26amp;%26amp; just try your hardest to see her as often as possible.





good luck :)
Talk to her EVERY DAY- even if only for a few minutes. Visit a few times before making the ';final call';.
call and txt alot send her gifts unexpected to let her know she's on your mind all the time.
do her and she will know its worth the wait

No comments:

Post a Comment