Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Warning: Very Long: Business, Love, Long Distance Relationship..... Need advice badly on how to deal?

Hi everyone! Im 22 and the guy that im in a long distance relationship with is 23. I live in Pittsburgh, and he lives in Seattle.





We have been together for 2 1/2 months. We met each another last month for the first time. He was suppose to be visiting this weekend from thrusday-sunday. He's been talking about starting a business for awhile now.





Well we made plans a month ago after his last visit that we would visit each anothor at the end of every month.





Just to let you know how our relationship is we talk everyday text alot durning the day, he always tells me when he is on his way to when he gets to work and when he is on his way home and when he gets home. Whenever he texts me to see how im doing or something he always puts the word baby somewhere in his text to me. He always says goodnight to.





This past Sunday he was pretty busy from what he told me. Which is fine. I was having family crisis over here and i wanted nothing but to talk to him. He was playing phone tag between me and his little sister who lives in Texas. Everytime i called he was on the phone with her and everytime she called he was on the phone with me. I dont have a problem with him being active with his family but at that moment i really needed him. So the last time i was on the phone with him that night i was really upset and in the middle of the convo his sister beeped in and i said do you want me to let you go and he said are you ok and i said ill be fine but i was hoping he would stay on the phone with me cuz you could just tell i was really upset but he said ok and went off to talk to his sister without thinking twice about it. I just didnt want to get in the middle of him and his family so i just let it go.





Now Monday night i was having another family crisis with a family member who lived in New York. One of my family members got shot(there ok now) but i told him and he wasnt very comforting towards me. He said he couldnt give me his full attention cuz he was doing some paperwork. So once again i just let it go. I just went off to bed. So him and i both said our goodnights like usual. I found out the next day he told me that his sister called him around 3 his time from texas and they talked....





Well Tuesday i didnt hear a word from him all day. I waited til about 3pm my time to see how he was doing. I didnt get a word back from him til about 6 or 7 that night my time. He said he was at irs opening his business and getting his business license and all the tax stuff to get his business opened. I told him he should have told me that morning so i didnt bug him. He said he was sorry. That night he also told me that he wasnt going to be able to make it here this trip. He said he was very sorry and would come asap. He said he had to start business class on thruday. We talked that night about everything that happend with him that day. I fell asleep durning our texting. He always will text goodnight if i dont text him back due to falling asleep. That night he never texted me it.





Wednesday never got a goodmorning or nothing. He texted me tell me he was his way to work. I talked to him before he started work. Thoughtout the day he wasnt very talkactive to me like he usually was. I told him to call me after work cuz i could tell there was something was wrong. At the end of his work all i got was a text that said ';Hey whats up';. I called him and we talked. I dont know why he didnt call me or anything. We talked for awhile on the phone. He was once again he was not talkactive. Ususally he is talking my ear off. He got home and we went to met online to talk like we usually do. He im's ';whats up'; its always ';hey baby'; or ';whats up baby'; but no its was just ';whats up';. We talk alot online but last night it was very short and very few words were said. I tryed explaining how i was feeling and that i was really upset. He wasnt very comforting towards me once again. I asked him what he was doing he said ';shopping for insurance online'; he also talked to me about ';he needs to go thought with this 100% or it wont work'; it was just very few words said about his reasons about the ';business';. So around 1 my time he said im going off to bed cuz he was very tired and he had to wake up early at 9 his time to be at class. So we said our goodnights and went off to bed.





This morning i wake up about 11:30 my time and didnt see once again no goodmornings or nothing, didnt tell me he was on his way to class or nothing. I waited til 11:50 my time to text him. I texted him ';goodmorning baby i love you i wish you luck in class today'; he texted back and said '; thank you i love you'; I sent him one last time saying ';I love you to, i want my boyfriend back. Thats all iv heard from him today. Its now 2:45pm my time.





I feel my heart is breaking. Every few mins i get all teary eyed. Iv been crying alot and trying to find ways to just reach out to him and to let him know im still here and that i stand by his side no matter what.





I wanna send him an email about how im feeling and make it a very heart touching letter. Iv tryed talking on the phone with him about how i feel and what im going thought, but i get all choked up and i just lose my track of mind. I cant reach out to my ';boyfriend';. He is not acting himself.





I just need advice on how to make a really good touchy letter and how to start it off and how to end it. Its the only way i can get it all out there for him without texting all of it.





I love this man with all my heart and i know we can make it though this. Ill be starting my classes up for Ultrasound Techanican in Jan. So we wll both be very busy with me going to school and him with his business.





We know we are soulmates. We are very connected. I know he feels the same. I trust him 100%! No doubt in my mind he is the one for me.





Has anyone else been thought something like this before? and if so how did you handle all of it?





I just need really good advice on how to deal.





Thank YouWarning: Very Long: Business, Love, Long Distance Relationship..... Need advice badly on how to deal?
This question is like Deja Vu to me. I also at one point lived in Pittsburgh and I met my Husband to be over the phone at work who lived in Texas. We hit it off from the first converstaion and had to make the long distance thing work for about 4 months. I can understand your pain with the separation because it is a very hard thing to deal with. Just remember that even though you guys are in love and enjoy talking to eachother a lot, daily life still has to go on. He is still going to get busy with things and have his daily things that he needs to do. I wouldnt take that personally.





Just take things slowly and be very open and honest with how you are feeling about things. I had my moments when i would feel nervous if I hadnt talked to my fiance' or something like that, but it always worked out.





We've been together now or 2 years, I relocated to where he lived and we're getting married in October..





Dont worry, it will work out. Just be open and honest about your feelings.





Good luck!!Warning: Very Long: Business, Love, Long Distance Relationship..... Need advice badly on how to deal?
crash and burn, the sooner you accept it the better off you both will be

No comments:

Post a Comment