Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it a big deal if he doesn't talk to me much online, even though we're in a long-distance relationship?

I've known this guy for 10 years, and I suppose he's a quiet person. We're living in separate countries, and I'm starting to doubt that he likes me. Now, I can't figure out if that's because of my insecurities, or if my instincts are correct. He's incredibly sweet in his emails, and sounds really genuine when he talks about how he can't wait for the summer when he'll see me again. Yet, we were talking over AIM, and while I'm sitting at my computer waiting for his replies, he's playing video games with friends, reading a blog, at the time. The last thing he said to me, came 3 minutes after my question. What's up with that? I told him I had to busy myself with other things without letting on that I was upset, and then I signed off.





Basically, I feel awful about it right now. I don't know if I should let it go, or take it as a really bad sign. A week ago, things were perfect between us. I have no idea what's changed.Is it a big deal if he doesn't talk to me much online, even though we're in a long-distance relationship?
Hi, since you were talking to the guy for about 10 years is long enough to know and understand each other. He might have some problems that he doesn鈥檛 want to share with you. Just give it some time so things can be fixed other wise go different directions and stop wasteing your time.





wish all the best

No comments:

Post a Comment