Friday, August 20, 2010

Long distance relationship between two teens... need help helping them?

I brought my friend to a country in Europe where my family is from. Her life sucks and I brought her there to take her away from all the crap. She's in midteens. While she was there, she met my cousin, later midteens. They totally clicked and connected. Now we are back and not only does she have to deal with being plunged into her awful life after week of bliss, she is now missing my cousin. So I need help helping them. I am worried about 100 things... I'm fairly certain this is real (they aren't just clicking because their desperate, for ex., they really really like eachother) but I need 2 know how 2 stop her from becoming dependent on him. she'll listen to my advise, i think.They are obviously not considering themselves a couple or anything like that. They are not going to try and have an adult long distance relationship. But they will want 2 c eachother and talk to eachother. So if you have been in a similar situation as a young teen, please, how did you deal with it healthily?Long distance relationship between two teens... need help helping them?
well, what i assume is she doesnt have a very great home life. so maybe she could move to europe and live with your cousins or something
  • hair cut styles
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment