Friday, August 20, 2010

I am dealing with a long-distance relationship marriage?

Im here in the philippines, and my husband is in US. we're having problems and i have no one to talk to., i cant even talk to him coz he's trying not to talk to me..he dont want me to cry., but how can i stop crying if i have no one to talk to.i have to pour out any pains i feel.i cant afford a counselor. any websites that can help me, that i can read or chat programs so i can talk to people that has the same problem with me., thanks to all.I am dealing with a long-distance relationship marriage?
I found you a website:


http://members.lovingyou.com/forumdispla鈥?/a>I am dealing with a long-distance relationship marriage?
i am free were thesame problem ,feel free and talk to me i am a wife also of american and had 1 son....so far residing in philippines.....just i'm me at my yahoo id. darling795@yahoo.com
if he wishes not to talk to him and you are having problems than maybe it is time to move on. By the way do you belong to a church? Talk to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment