Friday, August 20, 2010

Stressed over long distance relationship?

I'm completely in love with my boyfriend, and trust him 100%, he trusts me as well, that's not an issue with us, but he's in the army and stationed 1800 miles away. we started dating while he was home on leave and he's now been gone for over 4 weeks. We are planning a trip for me to come down to see him in about 3 weeks but i'm so stressed! Its hard when i don't get to talk to him as much as I would like, I wonder what he's doing (not bc i think he's doing something he shouldn't be, just missing him and wondering what he's doing with his day). I go through the phases of loving him, wishing he were home, missing him, being mad if I don't hear from him, crying, not being sure if this is worth the stress, but always wanting nothing more than just to be in his arms and have him home again. He should be done w/ the army in Dec/Jan, so its only another 6 months but idk if I can deal with this stress for that long. I don't want to be with anyone else, but I'm just so stressed and idk how to handle it, I'm not sure if this is completely normal for a long distance relationship or if it means there is something wrong between us, someone plz help me. Don't just say ldr can never work, bc i believe if you love someone it can, I'm just not sure how to cope with my feelings. Any advice, tips, experiences would be helpful! Thank you!!!Stressed over long distance relationship?
It is completely normal to feel this kind of stress when in a long distance relationship. If you love him as much as you say you do it will work trust me. My ex bf was stationed on the other side of the world and we made it work for 6 months. We ended up breaking up for other reasons. But it worked for us because we loved each other. It will only get easier trust me, because you will get used to it. Then when he's home everything will be so much easier and you will realize it was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment