Friday, August 20, 2010

Long distance relationships?

I feel hurt, pain and frustration. I realized that I still love my husband and cares deeply for him but everything is too painful. I want to talk about issues but we always end up fighting. I have too much bottled up emotions inside. I'm so sad all the time. We live away from each other and this bothers me a lot and coping with it is very hard. How do you address these issues without fighting? Would you rather just separate than deal with a long distance relationship? Its just too painful already and I feel like I cannot deal with the pain any longer.Long distance relationships?
forget himLong distance relationships?
write him a letter,tell him how you feel,suggest married guidance
depends what you mean by long distance?





I was waiting for the love of my life to get his visa to come to the usa it never happened and I wasted 5 years of my life good years waiting and waiting.


I thought fine if he does not get his papers then I go live there but guess what he did not get them and married someone in his country.


now I am alone I have so many regrets I would not be alone now had I have not waited for so long.


And now I been single for about a year cause I am still trying to resolve those issue's I never want to hurt anyone the way I was.


So if he is from another country please run like hell

No comments:

Post a Comment