Friday, August 20, 2010

Is anyone else dealing with a long distance relationship?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for nine months. he moved away to go to college in september and i've been lucky enough to see him once a month for a couple of days, but now i'm not sure when the next time I'll be able to see him is. financial problems are keeping us apart and I miss him so much!! I have become depressed and I just mope around and wish he was here. I've never felt this way for anyone before- it just feels like something is missing from my life. i don't know how to be happy anymore. is there anyone out there that knows how this feels and can give me some advice on how to feel better?Is anyone else dealing with a long distance relationship?
Yes. I've been there, done that.


The best thing to do is to communicate online, or by telephone, but when that is not available, I would lose myself in my work, or a hobby like the guitar or video games.


Also, it is *really* good to be around other people, but do not put your sorrow on to them. They would *not* appreciate it at all. But when you're around other people, it's best if you *know* them. You shouldn't go to the mall alone, cos you'll see happy little couples swinging hands, hugging and all that other jazz that you cannot do.


Definitely pick uP a hobby %26amp; be around other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment