Friday, August 20, 2010

Long distance relationship advice? anyone out there who's done it?

i have a long distance girlfriend right now. i've had her for 4 going on 5 months, and things are going great! we both love each other very much, and would do anything for each other. but there's always the question about the future... so i'm asking you guys. is there anyone out there that's been in my situation with a long distance relationship, and made it work in the end? i know there's plenty of people out there who've done it, i'm just looking for advice. how do you deal with those times when you miss the crap out of the other person? how often did you get to see each other? how'd you make it work so that you can finally be together one day? i wish i could give you more than 10 points for an answer that answers all those questions, but it's the best i can do. thank you so so so much!!!Long distance relationship advice? anyone out there who's done it?
You sound like an extremely sweet and loving man. And I am only 16 years old but I have some things to tell you with my experience. You can do anything. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't last in a long distance relationship. I started dating my first and only boyfriend online, I met him in a chat room 4 years ago when I was 12 years old. He was 15 at the time and now he's 18. We have been together for four years now, haven't ever met yet. I talk to his parents, I talk to his brother, I talk to them all online and see them all on webcam. I'm so close to his family even though I haven't even met them in real life yet. His name is Chris, And we've had our struggles, hard times. We've almost broke up, but we just couldn't do it. And let me tell you, When I was 12 I approached my mom and told her about how I was in the long distance relationship and she laughed in my face and told me it'd never work out, And today I'm happier than ever. I live in the United States, He lives in Canada. I'm going to FINALLY go live with my boyfriend on January 20th, 2010. =] You can do anything, Don't ever let people say your relationship won't work because love has No distance. I hope what I've told you is semi-inspiring. I don't know about you but I'm strict over my boyfriend and he's strict over me. I know the feelings you may have, of how much you want to see that person and sometimes it feels like it's hard to wait but trust me everything pays off for you in the end with patience and love. So far I've made it, and I know you can too. Now that I'm 16, it's legal age down there and luckily I have a supportive, loving mom. I recently go my passport and it came in the mail so I'm all set. I've packed some things already (: I think that when someone makes a long distance relationship last, that really means something....Those are the most inspiring things to hear. Just don't give up okay? There's been times when I've thought about giving up but this is my blessing and I don't know what I'd do without it.. Always remember, You two WILL be together one day and you WILL share all your special moments with her. Need more advice I would love to tell. I would say good luck but you don't need it, you're on the track just don't give up on love because love doesn't walk away, the people do.Long distance relationship advice? anyone out there who's done it?
99.4 % of the time they fail, its not worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment