Friday, August 20, 2010

Long-Distance Relationship with my Gay Boyfriend?

Okay, so my boyfriend and I just met over the internet. He's 15 and I'm 14. However, I've seen him in a million pictures on his profile. I've talked to him on the phone, and I text him 24/7. I know he's not a predator, so that's out of the question. I love him with all my heart and he loves me. I keep on having dreams and weird thoughts that he would leave me for someone else. He promised me nothing would ever happen, and (to prove how much he loves me) he asked me to marry him (when we're older). He's giving up his whole summer to gaining money just to spend a week or two here with me. He lives in New York and I live in Kansas. Its too far away. I need to know how to deal with this distance until we can finally be together.Long-Distance Relationship with my Gay Boyfriend?
Be a kid. Quit trying to grow up so fast. Trust me on this.Long-Distance Relationship with my Gay Boyfriend?
oh, that's a sweet story! At your age just keep it the way it is. You don't need to have a serious relationship for atleast 5 more years. It takes decades to find mr. perfect. Just enjoy what you have. I had a long distance relationship when I was 16, I was impatient and found someone in my town to date. To this day I still regret not sticking with that guy. :-)
Like others in this group... ';Trust us';...





Get older... you have your whole life ahead of you to be dealing with this...


there are variables that you have no control over...No.#1... age...





you may think it's not fair... it's not... but you need to think outside the box... and your not... That comes with age and maturity...





';trust us';... i'm serious...
just focus on school, try to make friends, try to live ur life... enjoy a real boyfriend... not some1 u only talk to online or the phone... sorry... but... honestly...neither of u guys know what u want... u have so much to learn about and so much to experience

No comments:

Post a Comment