Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a long distance relationship?

Me and my girlfreind only see each other once a week and its really hard. i miss her during the week to much... what should i do?How to deal with a long distance relationship?
lucky, i see my guy for one month out of a whole year. Make plans for the weekend, talk about your days no matter how small the information is. If you have any thoughts that seem like there stupid or random or if you heard a joke or something like that, tell her. Talking is a big part of a long distance relationship.How to deal with a long distance relationship?
Communication, dedication, and lots and lots of patience. Remember it鈥檚 not the quantity of time spent together but the quality that counts!
Well I know its hard I havent seen my boyfriend in 4 months we talk all the time but live 20hrs drive away from each other so its not really worth the whole ';weekend trip';.


It really can suck, we talk everyday on the phone. I still just miss him though.


The only way it can work is if you are happy with the situation. If one of you isnt or if there is not enough trust it can end very badly.


The only thing you can do is stick it out, move to her or break it off. Sorry but I cant help any more than that.


I know its hard but it can be done.


I'm 19 and I think I may be to young for this comittment so really weigh up your options. If you are only young why not have some fun, a long distance relationship may not be the best way to enter the dating game.


Good Luck, you know in your heart what you really want just go for it :)
be patient and communicate with her whenever possible


thats about all you can do


im in the same thing right now and thats all ive discovered
  • skin lesions
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment