Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with long distance relationships....?

ummm.....we met on myspace.went together 3 times. he broke up wit me 3rd time.%26amp; but im in high school %26amp; im engaged..its so0o hard cuz he ask me to marry him cuz im ';the one'; he says %26amp; he is in love with me. but has a girlfriend. %26amp; idk wat to do. he blows me off to talk to her...he does **** to piss me off at times but when we are talkin all sweet to each other %26amp; nicey he just knots me off my feet. im in love with him but at the same time i dnt wanna love him. i feel like moving on.its hard havin a guy in my life BUT its not hard for him having a girlfriend knowing we are engaged.its a mothfuckin wrap!ugh...i just dont kno what to do..but i have to wait it off for 2 years to be with him because we are 2 hours 45 mins away from each other %26amp; its ****** killin me im dangerously in love with him..i wanna leave so0o bad but i feel trapped.How to deal with long distance relationships....?
'' wow..so you two are engaged yet he has a gf? wtf? ''





^ i agree :S


i don`t get .


and your in highschool .


get out of that relationship . you still have collage or university ETC .


he may think your his '' one '' .


but he might be yours .How to deal with long distance relationships....?
it's not good...threaten him by telling him engagement is off unless he dumps his girlfriend. unless he want to have 2 wives...O_O
wow..so you two are engaged yet he has a gf? wtf?
  • skin lesions
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment