Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with a long distance relationship?

I have been going ot with my girlfriend for almost two years. I broke up with her before I went off to college and she stayed in high school one more year, only because I didn't want to deal with a long distance relationship. I couldn't stand being without her, so we got back together, and I occasionally visist her (only 3 hours away) about every 2-3 weeks for a day or two. But whenever I am back at college I miss her constantly. I talk and text her all the time, but I love her so much that I need to be with her. She's not going to my college the next year either so this will be going on for 4 years. I already tried being without her and that didnt work. So, any advice on how to deal with long distance relationships for 4 long years?How do I deal with a long distance relationship?
dangg :P


well im in one right now


my bf lives in Texas and i live over here in Cali!!!


i love him so much an he loves me to! he broke up with me cus he felt the same way you did then he wanted to get backk with me like 4 days later cus he said the thought of him letting me go was to crazy 4 him :]]


i was like aww and yea we have been going out 4 almost 3 months%26lt;33


we txt nd talk by phone but ay just be happy that u get to c ur gf :]


i dont even get to c mine ANyM0RE :(


it suckks i know the fealing :[


hmm? but why dont u 2 think of like a plan or something


to change collages or something....i know


u 2 will figure something out cus love is awsuuum :]]


hehe g00d luckk :]


How do I deal with a long distance relationship?
Ah, I was hoping to see some answers for this one, but I guess this mystery seems to hard to solve.


I'm having the same issue right now.. My girlfriend lives in another country, and I only get to visit her once every few months. I love her so much, but this distance is killing me. She's also in high-school, and I'm about to enroll into a university. I have no idea what to do.





It's easier for you guys, cause you live closer. 3h aint that much, I'm absolutely sure that you should keep this relationship, you'll find a solution with time.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment