Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with your long distance relationship?

I've been in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend for 2.5 years. He's traveling for a work and I am in grad school. We plan on getting engaged some time in the next year when we'll be in the same city. The problem is that he's always busy with work, and I end up feeling lonely all the time. My school is in a really small city and there's hardly anything to do...especially now that it's snowing. I get so sad when he goes out with coworkers and lives his glamorous life in big cities all over the world, while I'm sitting at home moping. I know people say get hobbies, hang out with friends, etc. Are there any people in long distance relationships who have anything more to offer? I want to stop feeling needy...I want to feel more independent but it's been hard. I'd love it if he was the one waiting around for me..but it's not that way.





I'm trying not to make this like my last long distance relationship. My ex told me that if I hadn't called him all the time and complained that we didn't talk, he would have been calling me non-stop. Any help?How do you deal with your long distance relationship?
one thing you could do is set up video ';dates';


pick a time once a week that you two just stop whatever you guys are doing just to talk over the web cam and make it the same time and day every week or different days if you cantHow do you deal with your long distance relationship?
Mines recently ended. Tell him we need to communicate more or be apart the time until both in the same city you guys still want to be together he meant every word he said. You just need to talk to him about it but boys dont like talking find a way.
at least u get to see him mine got his phone taken away so just get involve with his career and when you'll get married you''l part of it
doesn't usually work with all the obstacles. never worked for me. had to move on with life and realize that the world was so big.
Long distance relationships aren't easy to maintain at all. In fact, many end up suffering. They can be very rewarding in the end though, but they usually break between all the bumps and turns in the road. It's certainly a challenge. Although it sounds as if you envy what hes getting to do. There are people who can handle long distance relationships, then others who can't. If your truly deep down wanting to continue a relationship with him you should maybe start consulting a counselor on possibilities on how to keep your relationship strong. They can offer ways that can almost be life changing and benefit you.





To be honest with you though... no one on Yahoo Answers can give you a straight up answer, or even rational advice. They don't know how you feel, or what your plans are. It's your call in the end. So talking to someone close to you, or a professional trained to seek out possibilities to help you.





I hope your relationship works out, but if it happens not to, best thing to do is not get discouraged and keep your head up. Happiness comes in many shapes and sizes.
  • skin lesions
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment