Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i break up with a guy that loves me without hurting him?

My boyfriend tells me he loves me all of the time and he REALLY is a good guy. Its a long distance relationship and its just not working out anymore. He is really sweet but his dad is just to much to deal with. I love him back and only want him happy. How do I do this without breaking his heart and without making him hate his dad or me?How do i break up with a guy that loves me without hurting him?
Tell him what you just wrote.


Its not working out but you want him to be happy.How do i break up with a guy that loves me without hurting him?
Impossible. If he loves you as much as you say, he's going to be devastated. There's no easy way to go about this, and no easy way to soften the blow of being dumped by a loved one.
Honestly there's no easy way. He's going to be at least a little hurt. Just tell him you want him to be happy and maybe if you guys move closer then you guys can be together again.
This is what you do you need to call him and just tell him that it's just not working out and that it's not him and that you would love to be friends with him and that you are sorry if you hurt him.
The bottom line is you are going to hurt him and you are going to break his heart, unfortunately there is NO way around that and there is NO good way of telling someone that's it's over between you, that's just a fact of life. Saying it's me not you won't make someone go, ';you know you're right, I'm a catch and if you can't see that then Eff Off'; It just doesn't happen.





First of all I wouldn't mention his dad AT ALL. Simply say, you're a terrific person but it's just not working for me anymore. I hate the long distance and it's lonely and I simply cannot do it anymore. It has nothing to do with you only the distance is really hurting our chances. That way you can remain friends, also his feelings will be hurt and don't expect to be friends for quite some time. But take it from me, long distance doesn't work (tried it three times) the first met someone else and married her, the second also met someone else and married her, and the third was going thru some serious issues and couldn't deal with having a girlfriend anymore, then he met someone else three days later and married her, divorced her later but you get the picture.





Good luck, do it like a bandaid, rip it off and get it over with and DO NOT send him an email that's simply harsh, that happened to me with loser number 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment