Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with a long distance relationship?

Okay so I have been with my boyfriend for about a year and a half. We were living together, but I had to come home to stay with my parents for a while in November. I am planning on going back to live with him by May hopefully. But the thing is its hard to be long distance! I don't want to go out and do things, I just don't feel like it. So all I do is work and go home. Is anyone else in a long distance relationship that has advice to help? I cant seem to keep my mind off of him and its driving me crazy!How do you deal with a long distance relationship?
I went through something similar. My girl and I were seeing each long distance for 2 years, then we moved in with each other. SO a long distance relationship can work, as long as there's trust. Here's some tips to pass the time. Dont get wrapped up in being sad, get out and do things, it'll keep your mind off it. And when you talk or text your boyfriend, keep it positive. Dont stress on not seeing him, sometimes it can strain the relationship. Just be optimistic..you guys will be together soon...and remeber sometimes, time apart makes seeing that person again that much better. You can Email if you ever get down...but honestly, if two people want a relationship too work, it'll happenHow do you deal with a long distance relationship?
Well im in a long distance relationship myself right now too. So I usually like to talk to my girlfriend every day as much as possible we usually email each other and text each other everyday. We too don't have many chances to see each other. All I do is think about how much fun we had when we see each other. But u could txt him email him and talk to him because there's no way you can keep your mind off of some one that you really like or even love. So I hope I helped a bit and I hope that you guys move in with each other again and hope everything works out because long distance relationships can work.
Panda Bear, you might just be the exception that proves the rule.





I have no Happy stories of long distance romances, as they generally don't work.





But having said that i have lived apart from loved ones for extended periods (first one killed my first marriage).





Subsequent extended long distances, have altered every relationship i ever put it through.





I wish you the greatest of luck, on what is undoubtedly the biggest challenge for you so far.
Long distance relationships are hard to do because you do not see him and he does not see you. If you want it to work alot of talking and Communication and alot of trusting each other when you are sepreated you should go out with your friends and let your guy know that you are going out with your friends and let him know the same. If you were sexual with him try having phone sex and keep that emotion there with him and send him letters and some exotic letters as well and have him do the same if you do this it will work out for the both of you.
I could see if you met him online and knew the relationship wasn't going anywhere, but its already been somewhere. I would say start trying to visit him on weekends (if you don't have to work). If he has a job see if its possible for him to see you. And by May if you don't go back to live with him end the relationship. If you procrastnate any longer after May the relationship will end itself.
im in one now, sorry to tell u u wont stop thinking about him, but u can do things to occupy your time. hang out with your friends, pick up a hobby, or join a group that interests you. the best advice is to stay busy with life and know thats its okay to cry and be sad. its a hard situation, but if you love him, you'll be fine, trust me
ok well have you ever watched ';true life';??? ok well anyways. it said that yeah some times it does work out and other times it doesn't. i hope it all works out.





here is some tips.


_ tell him that you really miss him. and like if he says i miss you too. then ask him if he STILL wants to be in the same house with you.


_then if he says yeah then just start talking about your relationship.





~thats what they did on there show. so i guess thats what you do!! i have never been in a long distance relationship.
Hi, my fiance and I were in a LD relationship for 3 years! It was torture. Eventually it will strain your relationship as you and he will start to resent the fact that you are so far away from each other and cant go out together, or be intimate. It really is hard. You get sad and depressed because you are lonely. We almost broke up. So one of us had to move. Now we are together and happy.





So the answer is you or he will have to move SOON. Until then hang in there. Frequent visits help tide you over until you can see each other again. good luck.
Its really hard sweety. It depends how much you two care about eachother. If you guys really want to make it work you will otherwise its very very hard to do. I think you two need to talk about what you really want and it does take alot of trust as well to do it. Good luck!
i totally believe in log-distance relationships.





as long as you know you love each other, and trust one another and get to see each other every now and then, i believe it can work....as for your situation, i think you should pop up at his place, and surprise him
idk..you could take turns and meet eachother..like a week you go to him and then he comes..try talking to him..ii bet he feels the same way =]]..if hee loves you he will def. make it work!!..but keep talking to him on the phonee + texting..it makes a difference =]
I am dating a women 2000 miles away. i try to stay in contact through web cams, phone, email etc. just try to make it through the time you are apart if it is more than a year move on
you need to let that person good. long distance relationship are not faithful. he can be macking while you at home chilling.
Once you start living together it does make it more difficult.


SKYPE and a web cam would help though.
Well if you are going back in 5 months you could hold out. I know I could. But if it's a more permanent thing then it usually doesn't work... but sometimes it does.
Phone Sex.
I'm sorry but long distance relationships never work. Break up soon cuz it will only hurt worse in the long run.
cheeat on him til you see him?!?!


SeRiOuSlY
bad not good
break up with him he can be cheating on u without u knowing
dumb that ***** and stick with me thats how

No comments:

Post a Comment