Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a long distance relationship?

My boyfriend lives roughly 3 hours away. We see each other as often as it is possible. With our work schedules, we won't be seeing each other until maybe October. That seems forever away to me. How can I not be so sad that he isn't visiting sooner?





*I don't need to hear ';find a closer boyfriend.'; If I didn't want to have to deal with any of this.. I wouldn't of put myself into it. All I want are suggestions on how to make the time go by faster until we see each other again!





:)How to deal with a long distance relationship?
WELL, MY HUSBAND IS IN THE MILITARY SO I KNOW HOW IT IS TO BE WITHOUT YOUR MAN. WHAT I DO IS KEEP BUSY TO HELP PASS TIME AWAY. WE COMMUNICATE A LOT BY PHONE AND EMAIL. IF YOU TO REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER IT WILL BE A PIECE OF CAKE. DO NOT WORRY IT WILL GO BY QUICK IF YOU DO SOMETHING THAT KEEP YOUR MIND OFF OF IT.How to deal with a long distance relationship?
i was in a long distance relationship with a boy 910 miles away, be happy your only 3 hours. goodluck :]
video chat


surprise him with a visit even if its not very long
break up.


your gonna end up getting hurt, trust

No comments:

Post a Comment