Friday, August 20, 2010

This is really long, but I really need help ith my long distance relationship. I'm on the edge. please.?

I feel pathetic for coming onto the internet for help, but its sort of as a last resort type thing. But i had a breakdown last night, and I really, really, need help.





My boyfriend and I have been together for about a year now. He lives 3 hours away,


and he's 6 years older. Don't try telling me it won't work right off the bat, due to trust issues,


age, or any of the obvious 'issues' we're 'probably' dealing with, having a long distance relationship.


Everything used to be great. I swear to god, my feelings for him all along haven't faded at all,


if anything they keep getting stronger. He always used to say how much he loved me and how I'm the most amazing girl he's ever been with. Things were practically perfect,


and we couldn`t of asked for anything better. Then I guess he came down and spent a week with me (7 months into the relationship), and everything was absolutely phenominal. He swore he was truly in love with me, and blah blah blah. I went up a few weeks later for his band's CD release concert. We spent a night in a hotel, and it was, once again, great.


We used to often talk about marriage and things like that, but he's such a commitment phobe that he will mention that we're dating, or how we're committed, but when I ask him whether or not I'm 'His girlfriend' he gets all defensive and says he doesn't want to label it. which makes it seem like he wants me to be there, and be his 'girlfriend', but only when it's convenient for him. So he's pretty much free to do whatever the hell he wants otherwise.


however, we made huge plans for him to come down on June 25th, come to a concert, then we're going away for 2 weeks. I guess I sort of just relied on the fact that I was going to be seeing him,


so I sort of stopped 'trying', per se. and now he's bored out of his mind and can't be bothered anymore.


He hardly even talks to me, and says things have just been sucking lately, and I need to be more spontaneous and unexpected.





My question is, how do I show him spontaneity being 3 hours away, and how do I make things better?


How can I make this more exciting? What are some little things guys would like their girlfriends to do..? Anything will help..


I would do anything for this guy.This is really long, but I really need help ith my long distance relationship. I'm on the edge. please.?
There isn't much you can do being three hours away. Unless he wants you to just show up at his place out of the blue at 2 in the morning. I think what he meant...and I am sorry if this hurts you...but I think he meant he is just bored of you. He's bored of the relationship and wants out.
  • hair cut styles
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment