Friday, August 20, 2010

My Long Distance Relationship - Why Won't He Express Feelings For me?

I have been in a online long distance relationship with a recently divorced guy for 7 months. We had the opportunity of meeting one month later after first chatting and meeting him went very well.....Since meeting we talk every day or night for hours at a time and we really enjoy talking to one another. We've never been intimate one another, but we talk about it alot. We seem to have so alot in common. So here's the deal I'm in love with him and afraid to express my feelings for him, because I know that he's going through alot at this time and I don't want to pressure him. I've told him on many occasions that I really care for him and I also explain why I feel the way I do...He will blush, smile and say thank you and that's about it.....and we move on to another conversation. I have even asked him, how does he feel about me and he says that he likes me, but unable to tell me why.....I don't know maybe I'm expecting too much. What do you think?My Long Distance Relationship - Why Won't He Express Feelings For me?
things may not be completely on the up and up. i would expect a guy to be able to tell me a little more about his feelings for me after this long.





i really do not think you are expecting too much even if he is going thru alot...we all have life to deal with but you know how you feel so why doesn't he? i think he is stringing you along.My Long Distance Relationship - Why Won't He Express Feelings For me?
ok just ask him why he like you so much tell him that you have to no!! you ever no he mat be feeling the some way bout you but he is afaird just like you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment