Monday, August 16, 2010

How do u deal with a long distance relationships? & how to stay faithful?

Me and my boyfriend have had an on and off relationship for 3 years because we live an hour and a half away. we are back together now but it is hard to see or talk to him becuz his gram doesn't like me and won't let me talk to him. he also is working all the time so he doesn't get to read the emails i sent him. i miss him a lot and i know that he loves me. we only have to wait until we graduate to be able to live together. which is like 3 years. i get my license in the fall so i can drive up and see him. but what are more ways to be able to survive the wait. also, i have issues with being faithful to any boyfriend i have ever had. every relationship i am in i always end up cheating. can anyone help me?How do u deal with a long distance relationships? %26amp; how to stay faithful?
stay 2 gether! longdistance relationships can make it stronger!How do u deal with a long distance relationships? %26amp; how to stay faithful?
First I most say it is very hard to keep a long relationship without cheating on your partner. I think the best way to stay faithful in a long distance relationship is to don't ever change and stay liking sexy for your man.l

No comments:

Post a Comment